The hospital is mandated to provide quality but affordable care in the community.
Now and in the years to come, the Gapan District Hospital aims to have a good working relationship between and among the employees of the hospital, and different local government units and the communities that serve as its catchment area. that they may work with each other in the performance of the respective duties and responsibilities in the hospital. So that they may provide quality and efficient health care.
In order to achieve this goal, the Gapan District Hospital fully commits itself to the following undertakings:
- For the employees; to develop their skills and knowledge, dedicate themselves to service by attending seminars and trainings.
- For the local government; to provide the needed support to the hospital by means of proper coordination.
- General Medicine
- Optha (Every Wednesday)
- X-ray/ ECG
- Newborn Screening
- Family Planning
- Everyday – PSI-Insertion, Lectures Recordings, Distribution Condoms, Pills
- Monday – Vaccination Day BCG – Hepa
- Tuesday – Removal Implant
- Friday – 8:00 – 12:00 Buntis Day