Responsible for proper collection and disposition of all funds pertaining to the Province, technical supervision of all treasury offices of the province, effective implementation of tax ordinances and enhance effective tax collection.
Responsible for the general administration of the Provincial Treasury such as budget preparation for the office, supply management, human resource development management, correspondence and record management.
CASH SERVICES DIVISION
Responsible for the supervision and control of the handling and accounting of money.
CASH RECEIPTS DIVISION
Responsible for the receiving, accounting and custody of funds turned over by collecting personnel of the Provincial Treasury as well as the remittances made by accountable officers.
TREASURY OPERATON REVIEW UNIT
Serve as the technical arm and linkages of the office among agencies, as managerial tools for the installation and adoption of appropriate internal control system for all the treasury matters and assist the planners in the preparation and implementation of projects.
Responsible for the systematic recording of the transactions involving collections, budgeting, cash disbursement of public funds in accordance with auditing rules and regulations.
REVENUE OPERATIONS DIVISION
Responsible for the supervision and implementation of the tax enforcement program as well as the other revenue operations and activities of the province.
FIELD INSPECTION AND SUPERVISING DIVISION
Responsible in supervising municipal treasury administration and operations in the province.
- To advice the Governor, the Sanggunian, and other Local and National Government officials concerned regarding the disposition of local government funds, and on such other matters relative to public finance.
- To take custody and exercise proper management of funds of the Provincial Government.
- To take charge of the disbursement of all Provincial Government funds and such other funds the custody of which may be entrusted to him by law or other competent authority.
- To maintain and update the tax information system of the LGU
- Play vital role in developing the Province of Nueva Ecija into a self reliant Local Government Unit by finding ways and means to increase its local sources of revenue
- A revenue arm manned with knowledgeable officials and employees committed for the proper efficient and effective administration of Provincial Taxes aimed at improving the financial capabilities of the Province of Nueva Ecija for the development and growth of its constituents
- To report regularly the Tax Collection efforts of the Local Government Unit
- To provide financial stability and growth of the province
- To enhance awareness of tax payers on local taxes
- Exercise technical supervision over all treasury offices of component Cities and Municipalities of the Province
- Inspect private, commercial and industrial establishments within the jurisdiction of the Local Government Unit concerned in relation to the implementation of Tax Ordinances, pursuant to the provisions of Local Government Code of 1991.